Saturday, June 23, 2007

16 Weeks



The baby is now the size of an avocado.  Whoe!  My belly is pouching out nicely.  We have an appointment for an ultra sound in 4 weeks.  Then we'll know if this little bugger is a girl or boy!  I can't wait.  
The house is on the market.  It's a pain in the butt to keep it so clean.  Actually, right now it's a pretty big mess.  I could get it clean in a jiffy though, if someone where to call.  
We've got Dan a plane ticket to visit Portland and find us the perfect double-wide trailer.  He'll be going out in a couple of weeks.  While there, he's supposed to find and put an offer on a trailer. We'll then pack up everything in pods and plan on getting out there for the closing, set a few weeks later.  I've got our route planned out, with little maps to all the places we're passing through that have veggie restaurants and health food stores.  I've got some books on hold at the library that should have all the hiking and camping info we'll need for the trip.  I'm getting real excited.  Our only hang up now is what to do with the cat.  We're not so sure she's going to want to make this car ride.  If anyone has ever shipped a cat, let me know.  I am going to look into that.  Someone can keep her and then fly out and visit us to bring her if they want to too.  haha.  hint hint.  
Halen is 18 months now!  He had his 18 month well-baby check up with his pediatrician.  She said he's perfect.  He's physically and mentally on par, if not more advanced and bigger, than the average 18 month old.   
Halen is still most obsessed with baseball.  EVERYTHING is a baseball bat.  He swings the bat in the living room, throws it down, then runs the bases through the kitchen and back out to the living room.  Over and over and over and over and over again.  I don't know how many laps that boy does a day.  Sometimes I make the rounds with him.  It'll wear you out to follow that little guy around.  
Sorry it's been awhile.  I'll try to keep it more updated.  

No comments: