Sunday, July 31, 2005

bikin'

Yesterday I rode my bike for the first time in forever. It was actually cool enough to go outside for a little while. My tolerance for heat has gone way down during this pregnancy. If I could get an A.C. installed on my bike, I'd ride it more often. It felt so good. I really hate cars. Dan and I are quite opposite on that front. The baby enjoyed the ride, she (this is just my way of not saying 'it', we don't really know yet) was kicking like crazy. It felt really weird on the bike. I think I need a cruiser if I'm gona ride much more cause my belly is gona get in the way. Things where definetely a bit cramped feeling.
On another note, we're getting closer and closer to getting our house. We close August 19th and I'm very excited. We went and looked at paint swatches yesterday. I don't think I'm allowed to paint though. Even if I was, Dan's probably not gona have it. He doesn't even like me pumping gas. I did hear a disturbing fact that unborn babies these days are floating around in our bodies in an average of 278 different chemicals, some of them being things like gasoline and mercury. When I looked into it further, I learned that having an organic lifestyle can cut that down alot, but living in the city isn't the best thing. Yucky. It's a good thing she's got that "cheesy varnish" to protect her.
One funny thing I read was that vegans tend to be less fertile because, supposedly, high plant based diets lengthen the menses process and shorten the ovulation process. Well, I think Dan and I proved that one wrong pretty quick!
I promise we'll get a funny belly picture on here soon. It's just a matter of getting Dan to do it, cause i'm new to this blog stuff.
We find out the sex on Wednesday. We'll post the ultrasound pictures and let everyone know.
Later,
Christy

No comments: