Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Halloween




Halen had a fun and happy Halloween as a dinosaur. He got to pull the guts and seeds out of a pumpkin, then play in the yard with it, and trick or treat! We only went to one house since he can't eat the candy yet, but we needed to pictures. Dan and I didn't dress up. I have been too busy lately. There is a group show this weekend at YoungBlood that I am a part of. I am trying to come up with a short and easy aerial act to perform on my homemade swing that is in the show. I've hung it a couple of times and tried to practice, but Halen gets really excited to see mommy spinning around like that and crawls as fast as he can toward me. So then I have to stop. He got on it with me and we spun real fast. I have it rigged to my fancy swivel made for my spanish web. He laughed! I don't think he got dizzy or sick or anything. I am certainly not in the shape I used to be in and my body is not so used to the spinning anymore either. That's why the act will be less than 2 minutes and consist of easy tricks.
Well, we're off to lunch with the cousins.
Later,
Christy

No comments: