Monday, October 24, 2005

32 weeks

Only 8 more weeks till my due date! I had a midwife appointment this morning and heard the little heart beat. He's still going strong. When she asked me if I've been feeling him move, he gave two good knocks on my belly that she could see, to answer for himself. Oh boy, he's already independent. I weighed in this morning at a whopping 175! Holy Moly, I never thought I'd weigh that much. That's 25 pounds heavier than I've ever weighed and 35 pounds more than when I got started with this special little project. I hopefully won't catch up to Dan's 185. I'm getting pretty close though! I did some prenatal pilates with my niece today, to get the blood pumping a little. It's pretty fun to do prenatal pilates with a 4 year old. of course, she was doing everything better than me and made sure to let me know.
Daddy's getting a new tattoo right now. Mommy can't get them while pregnant, but I plan on getting his name on my arm once he's born. Halen is still the top name in the running, but not definete.
I'll post another picture soon. We recently ordered a new computer which should be arriving shortly. After that, I probably won't be able to get a word out of Dan as he zombies out in front of his new toy. Maybe it'll be good for the blog though, because he'll want to post something finally!
Till next time,
Momma

No comments: