Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm The Dude, Man

Dan had the other day off, so we were going to start the day off with some more of those wonderful waffles, then go hiking. It turned out to be a rainy day, but we couldn't forgo the waffles. I swear this waffle cart is the gateway to heaven. After eating our delectables, we had to figure out what to do with ourselves, so we went bowling. Halen loved it!!! I liked having the bumpers up. Dan even got a strike bouncing the ball off the bumpers. Dan got a few strikes, jerk. I got one. Halen didn't get any, but his final score for that first game was 66, only 14 points below me. He's a natural. When we came home, he went straight to sleep. Lugging that big ball wore him out. The first thing he said when he woke up was, "I need to go bowling again Mommy." So today, we started the day off with waffles again, and now Dan and Halen are going out for a little dude time at the bowling alley. Liam and I are hunkering down, singing bluegrass and dancing around.




No comments: