Sunday, October 08, 2006

First Birthday Party



Pirates Pirates everywhere! Halen went to his first birthday party. His best buddy, Connor, turned ONE! It was a super fun pirate party, with good food and a big yummy chocolate cake. Halen is still feeling a little sick, but he toughed it out well and partied hard. He wants a radio flyer wagon like the one Connor got too! Whew wee, he had some serious fun in that. He's got his appetite back and is eating us out of our house. He even sampled some dog food this morning. No more vegan baby. Oh well. He didn't eat it, but he got it in his mouth before I could stop him. I usually pick the dog bowls up off the floor if they leave food in them, but they where empty. He found a scrap though, outside of the bowl that I hadn't seen when I did a spot check. Momma's gotta go work on some quilts now. Halen is napping well for the first time in days. He isn't coughing himself awake. I tried to go down with him because I'm going crazy for sleep too, but it wasn't meant to be.
Later,
Momma

No comments: