Saturday, October 06, 2007

Week 31

From my weekly pregnancy updates:
Hello, Christy!

This week, your baby measures about 16 inches long. He weighs a little over 3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.


I BET MINE IS ABOUT 19 INCHES LONG AND WEIGHS 6 POUNDS! Lucky me. I've been nothing but excited about this next birth until last night. I just started thinking about how incredibly hard and long the process can be. I can't quite get it out of my head. I'm still excited to be preparing for the home birth that I really want, but the realization that it aint gona be easy is creeping in.

We went to a pumpkin farm today. It was super fun. I'll post more about it later, with some great pics.

No comments: