Thursday, May 29, 2008

More Kite Flying








Even Liam got in on the kite flying this time! I don't know why flying a kite is so satisfying. The kites we're flying are the cheapest kites they make and are impossible to do any loop de loops with or anything, yet it's so friggin fun to just hold that string and see the kite fly. It has reinstated my interest in kite boarding (Pregnancy curbed my ability to try new things like this for the last couple of years). One of my brothers is into kite boarding and has one. He lives in Mississippi though! Since the Columbia River is one of the best places in the world to kite board, I have to try it! I need a new wetsuit if I'm going in that river though!!! I want my brother to come do it with me too! Come on Scott and Family, get your butts to Oregon!

No comments: