Tuesday, August 26, 2008

and trois







Corrie came a few days after Melanie left. We ate lots of yummy vegan food, took a great bike ride, explored Mt. Tabor, and swam in the cold cold river on a not so sunny day. Corrie and I even went out without any boys. It's been awhile since I've done anything without any boys around. We went to the same spot Dan and I went to on our date, the Bye and Bye. It's a vegan bar and it has great food. It's all bar though, so we can only go there without kids. We had some good times, but it was a little too short. I also fell asleep at 8pm the night before she left. Oops. That's what happens when mommy goes out and stays up late one night. I gotta catch up the next couple of nights. If I hadn't done all these posts all at once, I'd have a little more insight on all the visits, but I am trying to get caught up. There, caught up.

No comments: