Monday, August 18, 2008

What Mom? No, I'm Superman.

This is how every sentence or conversation with Halen starts these days. I call him Halen and he replies with, 'What mom? No, I'm Superman.' After I remember to call him by the right name, we can continue. I got him some superman jammies and made him a cape. That's all he wants to wear now.
I've got some serious catching up to do on the blog. We've had a steady stream of visitors, with one more coming in a few days! I'll try to catch up with the blog soon, but I'm also behind on laundry and vacuuming and all that domestic stuff too, so it may be awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! A child allowed to pretend and believe in things that dont really exist - i thought those things had all gone away - too much any more it all has to be real or not at all.

Live on Superman!